Your business is up running and the employees are hard at work, but how are you going to pay them?
Guidant has teamed with PAi to offer our clients PLANPAYROLL™. PLANPAYROLL™ is a Web based full-service payroll solution for small businesses with up to 50 employees. This is an exciting new service we are proud to provide to you, our client, in helping you run a successful business.
PAi focuses exclusively on the needs of small businesses by providing a simple, convenient and smart way to process payroll. Best of all, PLANPAYROLL™ will enable you to send required annual census information directly to Guidant at no additional cost to you, saving you valuable time and money best spent on successfully running your business. You will no longer have to spend countless hours gathering your payroll records in order for Guidant to accomplish the IRS required Year End testing and reporting.
All you need to get started is a Web browser and an Internet connection. This service requires no software, no special equipment and very minimal training. This service is available throughout the United States, except Maine, Ohio and Pennsylvania (service is scheduled for 2008).
- Save Time - You can process payroll in less than five minutes
- Save Money - Save more than what you are likely paying now and receive comprehensive services including direct deposit, tax filing and payment, online payroll reports and more!
- Stay in Control - No more waiting. With Web based payroll, you decide when and where to process payroll. Plus you can instantaneously view all information and access business critical reports as soon as they are available.
- Empower your Employees – Your employees can view their pay stubs and tax forms with PAi’s secure employee Web site.
- Online Access - Convenient and secure online access to check stubs, accruals and multi-year W-2’s.
- Guaranteed Accuracy - You can count on the accuracy of your payroll and if there is a mistake, PAi guarantees to pay the penalties that result.
- Simple monthly pricing no matter how many times you run payroll
- Includes direct deposit, W-2s, W-3s, and new hire reporting at no extra cost
- Anytime access to manager self-service Web site to input data and view reports
- Toll-free access to client contact center
- Full-service, online access
- Toll-free access to client contact center, online check stubs, direct deposit information and tax withholdings
- Download information to tax applications
To obtain a payroll proposal for your company contact a Corporate Service Manager at Guidant Financial Group, Inc. at 1-888-472-4455, extension 3315 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.