A self-directed IRA is truly for the investor who wants to take a more active role in the investment of their retirement funds. Having good information is critical when making investment decisions regarding your retirement plan.
Guidant Financial Group believes that educated consumers make the best clients. There is very little information available on self-directed IRAs; and what you can find may not be very accurate. Guidant is the nation's leading educator on self-directed IRA investing. We have created the Education Center to help you better understand this opportunity; to determine whether to start the journey into this new world of investment.
If you are new to Guidant and self-directed IRAs, these links serve as a good introduction:
- Articles & Publications - experts share how a self-directed IRA can benefit you.
- Self-Directed Investing - what kind of investments are legal.
- Getting Started - how to learn more and where to get started.
- Frequently Asked Questions - a comprehensive list of questions you probably have.
- Audio & Video - learn more through visual and audio presentations.
- Foreclosures & Tax Liens - search for properties to purchase using checkbook control.
Changing Investment Trends for IRAs
Since the IRA was first created in 1974, the general public has turned to banks and brokerage houses for their investment advice. When the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, better known as ERISA, was passed, the responsibility of retirement investing moved from the employer to the employee. Information that brokerage houses do not tend to disclose....... Click Here for the rest of the article
Self-Directed IRA Article Home Page
Buying Your Dream Retirement Home
As the Baby Boomer population continues to grow, the price of retirement homes in desirable locations from Arizona to the South of Spain continues to rise. Using self-directed IRAs, some investors are now purchasing these retirement dream homes well before their retirement years. Foreseeing a rise in the cost of retirement properties, most notably waterfront properties.....Click Here for the rest of this article
Small Business Financing Article Home Page