Careers at Guidant
Channel Marketing Manager
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of building their own company? We have a bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in small business. To date, our team has put $5B of funding to use, helping launch over 20,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000 jobs to the economy. We’re doing this by delivering innovative funding solutions and building the latest technology to help entrepreneurs across the country start and grow their small businesses. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs – we want our employees to feel as empowered as our entrepreneurs to make an impact on our clients and their careers.
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Diversity: You encourage diversity, equity and inclusion. You help empower our community and foster an environment that encourages different perspectives and values each team member’s individual experiences.
Guidant Financial is seeking a full time Channel Marketing Manager to assist in the support of strategic partners and the delivery of partner marketing programs and systems.
The ideal candidate for this role is a dedicated channel marketing professional with broad experience. Areas of past responsibility should include sales enablement, events, webinars, social media, and collateral focused on channel/partner networks.
Key responsibilities, in partnership with Channel Development, includes increasing and evangelizing brand and product awareness, supporting partner recruitment and enablement, event management and demand generation, budgeting, ROI analysis, and ensuring channel go-to-market readiness.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the day-to-day marketing duties of the channel program
- Implement, optimize, and track performance for all channel marketing to deliver on lead, opportunity and deals aligned with the Channel Development team goals
- Manage integrated channel marketing initiatives, including events, webinars, trainings, promotions, collateral
- Build and manage the calendar of communications to partners including Franchisors, Lenders, Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), Franchise Consulting Networks and Business Brokers.
- Draft and execute channel communications that align with corporate messaging
- Plan and manage promotions to drive leads
- Support corporate relationships with partners from a marketing perspective
- Keep up to date with industry trends and impacts to our partners to understand how to best support them and our development team.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in channel and partner marketing
- Proven track record of successful channel marketing engagement and programs
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with channel partners and sales organization
- Deep understanding of customer and channel buying cycles
- Ability to optimize strategies specific to vertical industries
- Skill sales enablement, events, webinars, social media, and collateral focused on channel/partner networks, business to business marketing
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Conversant in Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems
- Excellent oral, written and visual communicator
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment where you can be a self-directed, independent worker
- Ability to create an inclusive workplace where everyone feels a sense of belonging by empowering all our employees to speak up, ask questions, and been seen.
- Must pass a background check
- Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
- Complete continuing education based upon current certifications
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits include comprehensive health coverage (free premium options), lots of paid time off, competitive salary, parental leave and equity
Recruiting only in the following states: Washington, Idaho, Utah, Texas, Nebraska, Minnesota, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Arizona, Georgia
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.