Careers at Guidant
Client Onboarding Account Specialist I
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of building their own company? We have a bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in small business. To date, our team has put $5B of funding to use, helping launch over 20,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000 jobs to the economy. We’re doing this by delivering innovative funding solutions and building the latest technology to help entrepreneurs across the country start and grow their small businesses. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs – we want our employees to feel as empowered as our entrepreneurs to make an impact on our clients and their careers.
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Diversity: You encourage diversity, equity and inclusion. You help empower our community and foster an environment that encourages different perspectives and values each team member’s individual experiences.
We’re looking for a customer-centric problem solver to partner with new and existing entrepreneurs. Our Client Onboarding Specialist supports clients as they launch their small business by understanding business regulations, 401(k) plan adoption agreements and roll-over processes. This is an excellent opportunity to obtain a client onboarding position with a growing and stable company.
What You’ll be Doing
- Experience building rapport over the phone and through email
- Comfortable talking about products and services that Guidant offers Ex) 401k’s, Loans, Stocks, and Shares
- Experience managing multiple accounts
- Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure timely filing of state and federal documents related to Corporate and 401(k) Plan EINs
- Generate legal documents with accuracy and detail
- Prepare final Corporation and Plan documents for Clients
- Collaborate with Sales team to provide client process updates
- Must be 18 years of age
- 1-2 years of customer relations experience required
- You have a passion for provide outstanding customer service
- You strive working in an autonomous environment where you can be a self-directed, independent worker
- Willingness to navigate tough financial conversations with a focus on delivering a positive customer experience.
- Drive to learn with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- A competitive attitude about production while maintaining high quality work.
- Must pass a background check
- Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
- Complete continuing education based upon current certifications
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, parental leave and equity
Recruiting only in the following states: Washington, Idaho, Utah, Texas, Nebraska, Minnesota, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Arizona, Georgia