Careers at Guidant
Client Service Account Representative
At Guidant Financial, we empower entrepreneurs by improving how they fund and grow their small businesses. Our team is growing rapidly and so is our impact – we’ve helped over 16,000 entrepreneurs and created over 85,000 jobs. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs; we want our employees to feel equally empowered to forge their own career path. By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to shape our company’s future. If you have a passion for entrepreneurship, a hunger to learn and love working alongside others who feel the same, let’s talk!
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
We’re looking for a customer-centric problem solver to partner with our clients. Our Client Account Representative supports small business owners who depend on our 401(k) plan administration services. Not familiar with retirement plans? Don’t worry — we have a team of industry experts who thrive on answering questions and training. From on-boarding, to shadowing and retirement plan training, you will be given the tools to make a difference for entrepreneurs across the country!
What You’ll Be Doing
- A big part of the role is talking on the phone with clients to resolve issues of varying complexity.
- Starting a business is risky and can be scary, our job is to be the voice of reason and to provide assistants to the dreamers.
- We’re busy and we keep it fun. We have fun competitions to see who can take the top spot responding to client emails and calls.
- Partnering with financial institutions and custodians to help educate clients about their 401(k) structure.
- Brainstorming with the team. Complex questions and situations come up regularly and we don’t do-it alone.
What You Bring
- Willingness to navigate tough conversations with a focus on delivering a positive customer experience.
- Ability to learn through on-the-job experiences.
- Experience building rapport over phone and email.
- Busy deadlines will require more time and effort by our team. There will be opportunities to work overtime, especially around our deadlines on April 15th and October 15th.
- Drive to learn and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- A competitive attitude about production.
- The hustle of building a team from the ground up while impacting a growing, global team
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, generous 401(k) match, parental leave and equity