Careers at Guidant
Client Service Account Representative
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams of building their own company? Guidant Financial is growing quickly and we’re looking for a customer-centric problem solver to partner with our clients. Not familiar with retirement plans? Don’t worry — we have a team of industry experts who thrive on answering questions and training. From on-boarding, to shadowing and retirement plan training, you will be given the tools to make a difference for entrepreneurs across the country!
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Our Account Representatives support small business owners who depend on our 401(k) plan administration services. A large part of the role is taking inbound calls from our clients to answer questions and assist in resolving issues of varying complexity. Review documents submitted by our clients and proactively keep them updated. Collaborate with our Plan Administration and Compliance team to get our clients IRS Form 5500 filings, distributions, loan requests, etc. completed in a timely manner.
- Manage a case queue and respond to clients inquiries within service level agreement
- Starting a business is risky and can be scary, our job is to be the voice of reason and to provide assistance to the dreamers
- Review documents submitted by clients for accuracy
- Efficiently process large volumes of work with high attention to detail
- Partnering with financial institutions and custodians to help educate clients about their 401(k) structure
- Brainstorming with the team, complex questions and situations come up regularly and we don’t do-it alone
- Must be 18 years of a age
- Proven reliability in the workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adapt easily to process and organizational changes
- Ability to have difficult conversations with clients while maintaining professional demeanor
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Skills in customer service, organization, collaboration and problem solving
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field (business, finance, etc.) Preferred
- Basic knowledge of 401(K) plan structure, ROBS, and IRS/DOL Regulations Preferred
- Performs other duties as required
- The hustle of building a team from the ground up while impacting a growing, global team
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, generous 401(k) match, parental leave and equity