Careers at Guidant
At Guidant Financial, we empower entrepreneurs by improving how they fund and grow their small businesses. Our team is growing rapidly and so is our impact – we’ve helped over 14,000 entrepreneurs and created over 80,000 jobs. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs; we want our employees to feel equally empowered to forge their own career path. By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to shape our company’s future. If you have a passion for entrepreneurship, a hunger to learn and love working alongside others who feel the same, let’s talk!
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Responsible for reviewing Basic complexity client files to ensure they are operating their 401(k) plans in compliance with IRS and ERISA rules and regulations. Guidant assists thousands of clients in starting a business and we strive to make the operation of their 401(k) plans as easy as possible for them by providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Review the Form 5500 along with annual plan administration reports for accuracy and completeness
- Review client files to ensure operation within our structured guidelines, ERISA and tax laws
- Maintain basic knowledge of regulations and internal policies surrounding Guidant’s products and services
- Seek assistance from supervisor for ambiguous or unfamiliar situations
- Must be 18 years of age
- Comfortable with Microsoft outlook, word, teams and excel
- Able to adapt easily to process and organizational changes
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to work with accuracy and urgency to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment and be a self-directed, independent worker
- Reliable and consistent
- Avid problem solver
- Go-getter attitude and strong sense of community
- Performs other duties as required
- Experience working with 401(k) plans and basic financial concepts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must pass a background check
- Complete continuing education based upon current certifications
- Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
- The hustle of building a team from the ground up while impacting a growing, global team
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, generous 401(k) match, parental leave and equity