Careers at Guidant
Franchise Financing Consultant
At Guidant Financial, we empower entrepreneurs by improving how they fund and grow their small businesses. Our team is growing rapidly and so is our impact – we’ve helped over 16,000 entrepreneurs and created over 85,000 jobs. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs; we want our employees to feel equally empowered to forge their own career path. By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to shape our company’s future. If you have a passion for entrepreneurship, a hunger to learn and love working alongside others who feel the same, let’s talk!
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
The Franchise Finance Consultant role is dedicated to building referrals and revenue by working with specific Franchise Consultant networks (such as The Entrepreneur’s Source, FranNet, The Franchise Consulting Company and Franchoice) in partnership to help clients get funding. This role is the single point of contact for individual Franchise Consultants and their clients, accepting and qualifying referrals, providing financing consultation through to close. Communication and coordination are essential in addition to effectively positioning Guidant’s value proposition above the competition.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinate/qualify referred leads
- Conduct conference calls using a consultative sales approach, selling full suite of services
- Provide timely updates to the Franchise Consultant on their client(s) throughout entire sales & fulfillment process
- Build referrals from the Franchise Consultant network via prospecting
- Manage sales pipeline through timely and complete follow up
- Public speaking: Ability to present and promote Guidant one on one, via webinar or at conferences
- Conduct consistent outbound call volume to qualify and close prospective clients
- 10-15% travel to specific networking events
- Meet and exceed sales plan targets
- Actively listen to determine business needs of each prospect and provide customized solutions
- Accurately convey our services in a manner that demonstrates business knowledge delivered in understandable language
- Demonstrate high closing percentages on all leads
- Participate in ongoing training and education for sales team
Who You Are
- 5 – 7 years of successful sales experience
- Franchise industry experience required
- Business development and prospecting ideal
- Goal driven and results oriented
- Proven track record of driving revenue as a top producer in a competitive environment
- Motivated by competition, recognition and increasing earnings potential
- Ability to work in both team and individual environments
- Experience selling high-end services to entrepreneurs and high-income professionals
- Willingness to learn (check that ego at the door)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Superior listening skills and problem-solving skills
- Better-than-average writing skills
- General understanding of core business concepts
- Strong command of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience with SalesForce.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, finance or related major preferred
- Experience in Real Estate, Insurance, Banking a plus
- The hustle of building a team from the ground up while impacting a growing, global team
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, generous 401(k) match, parental leave and equity