Careers at Guidant
Fulfillment Account Representative
At Guidant Financial, we empower entrepreneurs by improving how they fund and grow their small businesses. Our team is growing rapidly and so is our impact – we’ve helped over 14,000 entrepreneurs and created over 80,000 jobs. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs; we want our employees to feel equally empowered to forge their own career path. By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to shape our company’s future. If you have a passion for entrepreneurship, a hunger to learn and love working alongside others who feel the same, let’s talk!
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
We’re looking for a customer-centric problem solver to partner with entrepreneurs. Our Fulfillment Account Representative supports clients as they launch their small business by understanding business regulations, 401(k) plan adoption agreements and roll-over processes. From on-boarding to training, you will be given the tools to make a difference for entrepreneurs across the country!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Walk clients through the on-boarding process which includes outbound and inbound calls and responding to e-mails to help clients incorporate their business and establish their 401(k) Plan.
- Partner with third party vendors and cross-department peers to facilitate the fulfillment process.
- Brainstorm with the team. Complex questions and situations come up regularly and we don’t do-it alone.
- Provide a high attention to detail surrounding document preparation and review.
What You Bring:
- Experience building rapport over phone and email.
- Willingness to navigate tough conversations with a focus on delivering a positive customer experience.
- Computer savvy.
- Drive to learn and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- A competitive attitude about production.
- Solid customer service background.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Evidence of being a true team player.
- Proven reliability in the workplace.
- A strong desire to succeed.
- An incredibly high level of patience
- The hustle of building a team from the ground up while impacting a growing, global team
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, generous 401(k) match, parental leave and equity