Careers at Guidant
Marketing Automation Specialist
At Guidant Financial, we empower entrepreneurs by improving how they fund and grow their small businesses. Our team is growing rapidly and so is our impact – we’ve helped over 14,000 entrepreneurs and created over 80,000 jobs. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs; we want our employees to feel equally empowered to forge their own career path. By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to shape our company’s future. If you have a passion for entrepreneurship, a hunger to learn and love working alongside others who feel the same, let’s talk!
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Our Marketing team is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator for marketing automation development & execution, as well as social channel management & execution. This role would include the creation and deployment of email communications as-well-as driving lead nurture streams, scoring models, functionality and content. The Marketing Coordinator will oversee and manage strategic and tactical marketing automation operations through marketing technology systems (Pardot and Salesforce.com) to help Guidant realize its business objectives. The manager is also responsible for keeping the lead flow processes moving efficiently between all of Guidant’s systems.
The Marketing Coordinator role also requires that you work collaboratively within the marketing team on setting up email campaigns, promoting content via social media channels, partner/vendor support, and ongoing reporting and analysis. You’ll be involved deeply in the creative and technical process from beginning to end and will work closely with marketing and sales team members to set up, optimize and measure email and social campaign performance. We’re looking for a self-starter who enjoys being part of a fast-paced, dynamic team and takes pride in his or her achievements. Knowledge of marketing automation platforms is required, with experience in Pardot preferred.
The position requires a hands-on, collaborative, flexible and motivational approach with the ability to oversee and execute multiple projects simultaneously while driving aggressive deadlines.
- Email Campaign Management
- Manage day to day functionality of email automation campaigns using Pardot
- Measure and optimize lead nurturing workflows with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency, and scalability
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Work cross-functionally and help project manage our email marketing initiatives with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns.
- Provide advice to extend, amend or stop digital marketing activities based on results, and recommend corrective actions and improvements when necessary.
- Providing training and guidance on campaign workflows based on customer behaviors and on the definition of customer profiles, as well as ensures proper sequencing of communications to support.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, recommend changes in the workflow projects and suggest best practices that can be leveraged across the company.
- Social Media Campaign Management
- Manage all social media accounts for Guidant, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
- Post 1-2 times per day per main channel – post content created by our writing team (blogs, eBooks, infographics) as well as content created and curated by this role (quotes, Entrepreneur articles, images).
- Lead social contests – design, present to company and run contest, post to social.
- Be our online brand champion – ensure messaging and images are consistent across all social channels.
- Monthly reporting for all partners
- Ongoing reporting updates to Salesforce
- Performance reporting for all channels managed – Email, Social and ad hoc marketing reporting requests
- Bachelor’s in marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- 1-3 years of Marketing automation/email marketing or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and project management skills across a broad range of activities.
- Expertise and experience in B2B and B2C marketing and multi-channel campaigns.
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Pardot experience or similar marketing automation tools preferred
- Start-up culture with long-term stability
- Smaller teams, bigger impact
- Profitable company with year over year growth
- Opportunity to grow with us
- Entrepreneur Guest Speakers
- Job shadowing and cross-functional projects
- Close-knit Community: Bring your whole self to work
- Casual dress
- Companywide celebrations
- Community involvement and service events
- Annual Office Olympics
- Competitive benefits and perks
- Diverse healthcare plans, with options for 100% employer paid coverage
- Plenty of PTO, starting with 3 weeks your first year
- Generous 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Subsidized gym