Careers at Guidant
At Guidant Financial, we empower entrepreneurs by improving how they fund and grow their small businesses. Our team is growing rapidly and so is our impact – we’ve helped over 16,000 entrepreneurs and created over 85,000 jobs. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs; we want our employees to feel equally empowered to forge their own career path. By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to shape our company’s future. If you have a passion for entrepreneurship, a hunger to learn and love working alongside others who feel the same, let’s talk!
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
We’re looking for a customer-centric problem solver to partner with entrepreneurs. The Onboarding Specialist also known internally as the Fulfillment Account Representative supports clients as they launch their small business by understanding business regulations, 401(k) plan adoption agreements and roll-over processes. From on-boarding to training, you will be given the tools to make a difference for entrepreneurs across the country!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create necessary state documents and 401(k) plan administration files for our clients to launch their business
- Work with external partners to ensure timely filing of state and federal documents pertaining to Corporate and 401(k) Plan EINs
- Collaborate with Account Representatives to ensure client information is complete and accurate
- Create the 401(k) Plan Adoption Agreement with great attention to detail
- Ensure Plan elections meet basic compliance guidelines
- Spot errors in submitted corporation information and provide feedback to Account Representatives, as needed
- Prepare final Corporation and Plan documents for Clients and Outside Counsel
- Assist our Sales team, when needed, to provide understanding surrounding the process
- Must be 18 years of age
- Solid customer service background
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Evidence of being a true team player
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- A proven reliability in the workplace
- A strong desire to succeed
- An incredibly high level of patience
- The hustle of building a team from the ground up while impacting a growing, global team
- Work with a team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health coverage (free premiums), competitive salary, generous 401(k) match, parental leave and equit