Careers at Guidant
Paid Search Specialist (SEM/PPC)
At Guidant Financial, we empower entrepreneurs by improving how they fund and grow their small businesses. Our team is growing rapidly and so is our impact – we’ve helped over 16,000 entrepreneurs and created over 85,000 jobs. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs; we want our employees to feel equally empowered to forge their own career path. By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to shape our company’s future. If you have a passion for entrepreneurship, a hunger to learn and love working alongside others who feel the same, let’s talk!
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an entrepreneur.
Adaptability: Change isn’t scary. You embrace opportunities to adapt and bring others along.
Community: Connection is important. You lift others up because when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Guidant Financial is looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join our marketing team in Bellevue.
As our Paid Search Specialist, you will be tasked with managing and reporting on our paid search campaigns in Google and Bing, a key growth driver for our growing business. You will also be helping with other paid and non-paid marketing efforts through Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping entrepreneurs as well as a passion for marketing -with keen interest in understanding what brings in the best customers for our business. You should understand the ins and out of Google and Bings campaign management software, including management of bids, structure of accounts, tracking and testing methodology.
This role will report to a senior manager on the team and will require strong analytical, testing and storytelling skills to highlight traction and performance of our programs.
We are a fun team full of experience and looking to bring someone on board that is driven and eager to help us continue our path of strong revenue growth as well as learn new skillsets and tools along the way.
- Contribute to Guidant Financials paid client acquisition strategies by helping to drive quality. leads to our sales team through paid search.
- Manage Google Ads – including ensuring ROI targets are met and maintained.
- Manage Bing Ads – including ensuring ROI targets are met and maintained.
- Campaign optimization and testing.
- Analyze data using platform, Salesforce and Google Analytics data.
- Work with management to run, manage and optimize A/B &/or multivariate tests (PPC and Social).
- Coordinate with stakeholders at Guidant Financial of various backgrounds including Sales, legal, SEO specialists, copywriters, designers, etc.
- Manage organic social content amplification efforts.
- Assist and manage paid social campaigns.
- Involvement with other marketing and growth activities as needed.
- Create and communicate weekly reports on the performance of paid channels.
- Minimum 2 years of experience running paid search in Google and Bing
- Understanding of paid social in Facebook and LinkedIn a plus
- A strong desire to execute, drive results, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small.
- Comfortable with operating independently in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you.
- Awesome analysis skills: You know how to use Google analytics and are comfortable with other data-analysis tools, but more than that, you know what questions to ask, what the data says, the limitations of your analysis and decide what to do next.
- Great ability to communicate data into relevant insights. You know how to tell a story, with a beginning and a conclusion from the data.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge Salesforce, Unbounce, Bizible a plus
Start-up culture with long-term stability
- Smaller teams, bigger impact
- Profitable company with year over year growth
Opportunity to grow with us
- Emerging Leader Program
- Entrepreneur Guest Speakers
- Job shadowing and cross-functional projects
Close-knit Community: Bring your whole self to work
- Casual dress
- Companywide celebrations
- Community involvement and service events
- Annual Office Olympics
Competitive benefits and perks
- Diverse healthcare plans, with options for 100% employer paid coverage
- Plenty of PTO, starting with 3 weeks your first year
- Generous 401k match
- Fully paid ORCA card
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Subsidized gym with personal trainer