Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Bellevue, WA
Position Type: Full-Time
Do you enjoy being on the phone? Want to be part of a rapidly growing business where it’s practically mandatory to have fun? You might make a great addition to our Sales Coordinator team!
- Manage a console of leads to call (inbound and outbound).
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including call scripts and sales approach.
- Qualify interested candidates and arrange telephone appointments for our sales team.
- Track all lead activity using SalesForce.com (including calls, prospect pipeline, account notes, etc.).
- Continually refine and improve relevant processes to increase effectiveness.
- Quickly learn the technical aspects of the product effectively.
- Communicate our services clearly and be able to react to objections, competitive questions and other FAQs.
- Proactively manage your schedule, leads pipeline and campaigns in order to meet milestones and quarterly objectives.
- Collaborate successfully with Sales to optimize team selling productivity.
- Respond professionally and maturely, both verbally and written, to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Smile. A lot.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in sales or telephone prospecting.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct extensive cold calls.
- Proven ability to manage leads in a pipeline environment.
- Must be able to recite alphabet backwards (okay, not really, but that skill COULD help you win one of our monthly contests).
- Performance-based annual bonus plan, project-completion bonuses.
- Base plus monthly sales incentive plan-no cap on commission.
- Regular spiffs and bonuses.
- Frequent incentive contests.
- Excellent benefits and 401k.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Evidence of being a true team player.
- A positive, yet still competitive, attitude.
- An affinity for Michael Jackson music (just kidding, but it can’t hurt).
About Guidant Financial:
Guidant Financial, Inc. is a dynamic, innovative, and rapidly growing financial services company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Guidant offers competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a matching 401(k) program. In addition, we have an awesome on-site espresso machine!