Most lenders refer their candidates to Guidant for our 401(k) rollover service, which allows individuals to use their retirement funds — without incurring tax penalties — as the down payment on a loan. This program is a simple and easy way for your candidates to satisfy their equity injection requirements, expand their SBA buying capacity or simply preserve their cash savings.
How It Works: Combining 401(k) Rollovers with Other Forms of Financing
- Guidant forms a corporation on your client’s behalf, and then creates a 401(k) plan for that new business.
- Next, Guidant facilitates rolling up to 100 percent of your client’s existing retirement funds to the new account with no tax penalties.
- Once the money transfers into the new 401(k) plan, the plan makes an investment into the corporation.
- The corporation, now cash-rich, can use those funds as the equity injection for a loan or as a secondary form of financing.
Benefits of Partnering with Guidant:
- High quality of customer service for you and your clients from one dedicated Account Manager.
- No conflict of interest. We respect your line of business and will discuss only the funding programs with which you’re comfortable. Be sure to review this list with your Account Manager so we can update your account accordingly.
- Customized financing solutions to meet the needs of your clients.
- Regular communication to keep you apprised of your candidates’ progress.
Become a Preferred Lender