With Guidant Payroll, you can save time, money, and frustration. Let’s take a closer look at all the perks of partnering with Guidant for payroll:
- We offer education-first service — and we’ve supported over 30,000 of small business owners in achieving their dreams. We know that you don’t start out as experts on payroll. You may not even know what’s involved in payroll beyond the paycheck! That’s okay. We’ll walk you through it one step at a time.
- You’ll get full-time access to a team of dedicated payroll specialists familiar with your business. Our team of experts work with you initially, as your business grows, and as your needs change.
- We offer competitive pricing. We do not charge for additional tax returns or W-2s, while many of our competitors do. Our pricing includes the complete digital experience — with no expensive add-ons or hidden fees.
- Compliance and required tasks are complicated and time-consuming. Guidant Payroll is at your service, ensuring a hassle-free experience for you. The filing of ROBS-related material, such as the Form 5500 and its census, is included.
- Payroll is complicated. Failure to understand or follow all the necessary rules and regulations can expose you to fines and penalties that sap your cash flow. Audits, one of the potential penalties, can take your time and attention away from your business as well. Our expertise helps to protect your business from penalties, fines, interest payments on fines, legal action, and audits.
- At Guidant, we’re in the business of serving small businesses like yours. That means our services are specially tailored to support your business. Many larger payroll service providers won’t handle businesses of a certain size or startups that have been operating less than two years. We handle small businesses of any size.
- We provide a total digital experience. Everything is online, from employee forms to W-2s to tax returns.
- Our client retention is the highest in the industry. We make the process painless.
- We offer streamlined business services across the board, serving as your all-in-one business hub — whether you need business financing, valuations, bookkeeping and tax, or Human Resources. Guidant can fully support you throughout the lifetime of your business.
Speak with a dedicated Client Success specialist to learn more about how our services can help your company today. We’re happy to answer your questions and share more about how Guidant Payroll can make a difference for your business.