We’re currently experiencing a service outage for our [product]. Our team is actively working on resolving the issue. Our IT experts are working tirelessly to restore service as quickly as possible.


The initial step of filing the Articles of Incorporation, for your Arizona Corporation, has been completed by Guidant. The following information is important and will assist you in maintaining your corporate status:

  • Articles of Incorporation: Within your Zip File there are several important documents. Your Corporation was established by filing “Articles of Incorporation” with the Arizona Corporation Commission. You will find the Articles in the Corporate Documents folder in your Zip File.
  • Tax Identification Number: The Tax Identification number for a business entity is known as an employer identification number (EIN). The EIN operates like a Social Security number for the entity and is required for many necessary activities, such as opening a bank account. Your EIN has already been filed with the IRS, and can be found in the Corporate Documents folder in your Zip File.
  • Publication: Within 60 days of filing Articles of Organization, you must publish a copy of the Articles of Incorporation in a newspaper of general circulation in the county of the known place of business in Arizona, for three (3) consecutive publications. For a list of acceptable publications,          see: https://azcc.gov/docs/default-source/corps-files/newspaper-list-for-publishingf1c03b5ccc054628b866d658790b88f6.pdf?sfvrsn=c0b22407_24. Thereafter, within 90 days of filing Articles of Incorporation and publishing the notice, your corporation must file with the Arizona Corporation Commission an affidavit evidencing the publication of the Articles of Incorporation.
  • Annual Report to ACC: Every domestic corporation is required to file an annual report with the Arizona Corporation Commission on the anniversary of the date of incorporation. You may receive a reminder notice to file your annual report, but even if you don’t, it is still your responsibility to file the annual report on time. Annual reports may be filed online through the Arizona Corporation Commission at https://azcc.gov/corporations/faqs/annual-reports. In the alternative, you may paper-file by searching for your corporation   through   the   Arizona   Corporation   Commission   database at: http://www.azcc.gov/Divisions/Corporations/annual-report-electronic-submission.asp where you may print out a blank annual report form. The filing fee is $45.00. Failure to timely file may result in monetary penalties or administrative dissolution of your corporation. Please contact the Arizona Corporation Commission at (602) 542-3285 for more information.
  • Business License: Your Corporation may be required to obtain a license or permit issued by the State in which you are doing business. To assist you in making this determination, please refer to: https://azdor.gov/business for state, city and county licensing authorities.
  • Business Taxes: Arizona imposes various taxes on businesses. For more information, please contact the Arizona Department of Revenue Taxpayer Services Division at (602) 255- 2060 or visit: http://www.azdor.gov/.
  • Employees: If your Corporation will have employees, state law may require worker’s compensation insurance coverage and you should contact the Arizona Industrial Commission at www.ica.state.az.us or call (602) 542-5781.

Many Corporations with employees will be subject to unemployment tax requirements. Information may be obtained from the Division of Employment & Rehabilitation Services at: http://www.de.state.az.us/esa/default.asp or call (602) 771-6602.

  • Financial Statements to Shareholders: Every domestic corporation is required to furnish its shareholders annual financial statements within 120 days after the close of each fiscal year.
  • Record Keeping: Every domestic corporation is responsible for keeping at its principle office: the Articles of Incorporation, the Bylaws, current names and addresses of directors and officers, current names and addresses of all shareholders and the number and class of shares held by each, written communications to shareholders for the past three years, adequate and correct books, minutes and resolutions of the shareholder and board meetings, and the most recent annual report delivered to the Arizona Corporation Commission.
  • Change of Address and/or Resident Agent Information: In the event your Corporation’s principal office address, your registered office address and/or your resident agent changes, you will be responsible for taking the necessary steps to inform both the Arizona Corporation Commission and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of the address change. To notify the Arizona Corporation Commission, you can make changes using forms located at: http://www.azcc.gov/Divisions/Corporations/forms/formsindex.asp. To notify the IRS, we have included additional information, including a Change of Address IRS Form, in the file in order to assist you in completing this process.
  • Additional State Requirements: It is important to note that the Arizona Corporation Commission may have additional requirements above and beyond what has been detailed above. It is your responsibility to read any and all information sent to you by the Arizona Corporation Commission or any other agencies, to assure that you are remaining compliant. Failure to remain compliant and/or respond to requests for information in a timely manner may result in dissolution of your Corporation.

This form is provided to you for informational purposes only. You are responsible for determining the correct information and completing the necessary requirements for your entity. Information provided is subject to change based on state requirements. It is important that you always check the information provided above with the most up to date information as provided by the Arizona Corporation Commission and other government agencies.

Scroll to Top

Download The Complete Guide to 401(K) Business Financing: ROBS

By pressing “Download the Guide”, you agree to this websites Privacy Policy, and you consent to receive information from Guidant Financial at the email address or telephone numbers you provided.