We’re currently experiencing a service outage for our [product]. Our team is actively working on resolving the issue. Our IT experts are working tirelessly to restore service as quickly as possible.


The initial step of filing the Articles of Incorporation for your Wyoming Corporation has been completed by Guidant. The following information is important and will assist you in maintaining your corporate status:

  • Articles of Incorporation: Within your Zip File there are several important documents. Your Corporation was established by filing “Articles of Incorporation” with the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission. You will find the Articles in the Corporate Documents folder in your Zip File.
  • Tax Identification Number: The Tax Identification number for a business entity is known as an employer identification number (EIN). The EIN operates like a Social Security number for the entity and is required for many necessary activities, such as opening a bank account. Your EIN has already been filed with the IRS, and can be found in the Corporate Documents folder in your Zip File.
  • Annual Report: Your Corporation is required to file an Annual Report each year by a specific due date that can be found by a search for your Corporation on: https://wyobiz.wyo.gov/Business/AnnualReport.aspx. Annual Reports can also be filed online at: https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/AnnualReport.aspx. The filing fee is assessed through an Annual Report License tax which is $25 or an amount based on the company’s assets located and employed in Wyoming. Failure to timely file this report may result in monetary penalties or administrative dissolution of your Corporation.
  • Business License: Your Corporation may be required to obtain a license or permit issued by the State of Wyoming. To assist you in making this determination, please refer to: http://www.wyomingbusiness.org/business/permitting.aspx for state, city and county licensing authorities.
  • Business Taxes: Wyoming imposes various taxes on businesses. For more information, please contact the Wyoming Department of Revenue at (307) 777-7961 or visit: http://revenue.state.wy.us/.
  • Employees: If your Corporation will have employees, state law may require workers’ compensation insurance coverage. Please visit the Wyoming Worker’s Safety and Compensation Division at: https://dws.wyo.gov/ or call (307) 777-5476 for more information.

Many Corporations with employees will be subject to unemployment tax requirements. Information may be obtained from the Unemployment Insurance Division at: http://wydoe.state.wy.us/doe.asp?ID=11 or call (307) 235-3264.

  • Record Keeping: Every domestic corporation is responsible for keeping at its principle office: books and records of account, minutes of the proceedings of its shareholders, its board of directors, and each committee of its board of directors, a record of the original issuance of shares issued by the Corporation and a record of each transfer of those shares that have been presented to the corporation for registration of transfer, the names and addresses of all past and current shareholders of the Corporation and the number and class or series of shares issued by the corporation held by each of them.
  • Resident Agent Changes: Whenever the Registered Agent, Registered Agent Address, or Principle Office Address changes, a written notification must be submitted to the Secretary of State. The appropriate forms can be found at: http://soswy.state.wy.us/corporat/llc.htm. In the alternative, you may update any information on: https://wyobiz.wy.gov/. For additional information regarding changes to Resident Agent information, please contact the Secretary of State at (307) 777-7378.
  • Additional State Requirements: It is important to note that the Wyoming Secretary of State may have additional requirements above and beyond what has been detailed above. It is your responsibility to read any and all information sent to you by the Secretary of State or any other agencies, to assure that you are remaining compliant. Failure to remain compliant and/or respond to requests for information in a timely manner may result in dissolution of your Corporation.

This form is provided to you for informational purposes only. You are responsible for determining the correct information and completing the necessary requirements for your entity. Information provided is subject to change based on state requirements. It is important that you always check the information provided above with the most up to date information as provided by the Secretary of State and other government agencies.

Scroll to Top

Download The Complete Guide to 401(K) Business Financing: ROBS

By pressing “Download the Guide”, you agree to this websites Privacy Policy, and you consent to receive information from Guidant Financial at the email address or telephone numbers you provided.